Delivering sensational serve checklist
- First impressions count, so to create the right impression think about how the finished drink will be presented. The style of glassware you use to serve the finished drink in speaks volumes about the quality.
- Those extra touches make a good drink, into a great experience. Garnish not only adds extra flavour dimension to a drink, but also shows you care.
- Staff training
- Guests are looking for an experience they could not get at home. It's the craft of the bar tender that keeps them coming back for more. Training is vital to ensure that every drink is served with panache.
- It's a fact, guests are willing to pay more for a better quality of experience, so here's your chance to up your game, and make more profit from each serve.
- Drinks should be served at the right temperature, so add ice to cold drinks, serve beers cold (unless ale), white wine chilled and red wine at room temperature. A few degrees can make a real difference.
Tips: Check out our sensational drinks recipes for great ideas on presentation.