- THE PROMOTER
Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. Registered in England No. 517211.
The promotion is open to residents of GB (England, Wales and Scotland) aged 18 years or over only, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- THE PROMOTION
- The title of the promotion is ‘register at sensationaldrinks.com to win’
- The promotional period will open on 12/04/2021 (the “Opening Date”) to 31/05/2021 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive. All promotion entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To be entered, you must be a confirmed registered user of sensationaldrinks.com
- 1 entry per registered outlet
- Entrants must have Internet access to enter this promotion
- Purchase is not necessary to enter the promotion.
- All winners will be drawn under independent supervision at random from all valid entries received on 01/06/2021 (the “Draw Date”)
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt of entry. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
- THE PRIZE
- Each Prize consists of a Pepsi Max branded outlet kit, containing the following items: 4 x parasols, 1 x a-board, 4 x condiment caddies, 2 x ice buckets, 4 x trays, 3 x t-shirts and 48 x glasses
- There are 15 prizes to be won.
- The Prize is supplied by Britvic Soft Drinks, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4TZ (the “Supplier”).
- Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- WINNER NOTIFCATION
- Winners will be notified via their email used to enter the promotion within 7 working days of the Draw Date.
- Winners have 7 days from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their Prize, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take up their prize and reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- PRIZE DELIVERY
- Please allow 14 working days from valid acceptance for delivery of the Prize. Prizes will be delivered via registered post. A signature will be required to acknowledge delivery.
- If any Prizes are undelivered due to inaccurate details the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and reallocate the prize entitlement with no liability.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- DATA PROTECTION
- By entering the promotion, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the promotion entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this promotion.
- Promotion winners agree that the Promoter may use name, image and town or county of residence information to announce the winner of this promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. Winners further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
- Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- If the Promoter has any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude any entrant from participating in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The person from whose account the entry is sent from shall be deemed the entrant for the purposes of this Promotion. In the event that the same entry is submitted by two or more people, the first person to have uploaded the entry shall be deemed the entrant for the purposes of this Promotion. Verification of age, identity and address will be required before any prizes are awarded.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified.
- The name and country of each of the winners will be available by sending an email to email@example.com
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any clause or provision of these terms and conditions is declared by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this declaration shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clause or provision within.
The terms and conditions of this Promotion, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.